Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BrewDog Wednesday.

As it is a bank holiday on Friday, today is more like a Thursday. So to celebrate this weird logic Ed and I decided to go to BrewDog for a couple of jars this evening. I had Dead Pony Club which is one of my all time favourite craft beers, then I tried one called Chaos Theory which was pretty damn awesome as well.   

BrewDog is possibly our favourite place to drink, and maybe Ed and I are biased but we think BrewDog Nottingham is the best! We have been to the one in Edinburgh and Birmingham but we still love the Nottingham one most. The vibe is always really cool and you don't get those scary, letchy, beery men in there either *yey*.  


Ed and I had a lovely few hours chatting and drinking then we went home and cooked a delicious curry using my mum and dad's own curry blend that they give us in jars. It has been a pretty good Wednesday, roll on the bank holiday weekend with all the fun that we haven't planned yet.

Any exciting plans for the extra long weekend?

xkx

No comments:

Post a Comment