Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Blog Corner.

I've been reading some blogging books lately and the majority of them seem to point towards having a space set up for blogging, usually a desk etc. One of the reasons I love blogging is the fact I can settle into my bum groove on the sofa and get my creative juices flowing. I think I would struggle having a desk space, it is just too rigid. So I would like to welcome you to my blog corner! I bought these cork boards for £2 each and a tester pot of teal wall paint for £1. 





I love this little space and I am really happy to have a small corner that I can pin up ideas and play around with concepts. Also if I want to expand I will just add some more cork boards. I adore these lady bird pins, they remind me of my favourite game on Orisinal called Bugs where you have to leap around to make the bugs fly away from you. 

What does your blogging space look like, are you more of a desk or bum groove kind of person?

xkx

No comments:

Post a Comment