Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Decadence.

I have had such a lovely Easter, it is days like this when I feel super lucky. I have been surrounded by family and good food, there is nothing better than that in my opinion. This is my mum's fabulous version of Mary Berry's Easter Lemon Pavlova, mum even candied the lemon peel! I love lemony puddings and any kind of meringue, so this really was my perfect pud.     






Not many Easter eggs got eaten today, mainly because of the luscious lemon pavlova. Ed and I bought mum and dad a box of lots of tiny eggs filled with extravagant goo, I bought Ed a white chocolate and raspberry egg and Ed got me a massive walnut whip with baby walnut whips inside. It has been such a relaxing, chilled day. We are now just enjoying a nice cosy evening watching the TV. Hope you have had a great day.xkx




No comments:

Post a Comment