Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo an Hour - Our Wedding Day.

So yesterday Ed and I tied the knot and what a perfect day it was. I thought I would like to remember the day by taking a photo an hour, so here they are.



7am - Ed surprised me with a whole bag of Lush products and a new Swarovski charm for my bracelet. What a way to start a day!


8AM - I do my make up and my hair.


9AM - I finish off preparing the post wedding lunch.


10AM - It was raining, but we didn't let that stop the fun.


11AM - This is my lovely friend Ali and I loitering outside the venue before for the ceremony starts.


12AM - The ceremony is done... We are man and wife!


1PM - We all get back to our place ready for a spot of lunch.


2PM - Having fed everyone, it is time to quickly pack and get on the road.


3PM - We have a long way to go and it is all motorway so far.


4PM - Still on the boring motorway.


5PM - Still on the motorway...


6PM - I was so excited to see the Angel of the North.


7PM - The coast roads are far more exciting than the motorway.


7:30PM - We are so close now!


8PM - We made it and wow Edinburgh is absolutely stunning!


We can't wait to get out and explore today! Hope everyone is having a fun day too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment