Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Going to a Burly Show...

Me and a couple of friends went to a burlesque show on Sunday called the Gilded Merkin.  It was a wicked night, we had copious amounts of fun and a splash of gin. This was the outfit I chose for the show, it is the first time I have worn my candy striped dress that I found in TK Maxx for £13! The rest of my outfit has lived in my wardrobe for a quite a while. 




I love the necklace with a little mushroom in a vile, Ed bought me this for my birthday last year from Mab Graves. I am a huge fan of her work so I was super excited when this plopped through my letterbox. I really like this outfit, it is sugary sweet with a slight twist of nature. 

Hope you are having a great week <3
Much Love.
xkx

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit, and I love that necklace! Vial necklaces are *amazing* and a huge passion of mine. I actually had a friend custom create one for me "just because"!!! Also, your outing sounds SO fun. I love burlesque dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes. I have similar shoes, Fluvog shoes.. Very comfortable.

    Handmade at Warratahstree

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower thanks to the blog hop! nice to meet you :)
    have a nice day!

    fashion-hermite.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped over from the blog hop and so glad I did! You seem like my kind of girl. Looking forward to catching up on your adventures. I'm your newest follower on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the owl purse! Following you on bloglovin!!

    http://www.thetastefultillys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the colors in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete