Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nails, Nails, Nails...

I have to admit that I am not the best person at painting my nails. In fact painting my nails usually ends up with me getting in a bit of a grump and reaching for the nail polish remover. But after a bit of a hectic day when I got home I decided to jump in the bath then get some teal on. 





I have got an uber obsession with turquoise to teal tones right now. They are like warm chocolate brownies and ice cream to my soul, so these two colours side by side make me feel super happy.

I coated my nails in the lighter colour first, then used some french tip stickers to alternative the curve pointing up and down. Then I painted the darker tone on the top and covered with a clear top coat. I am really pleased with these nails, when I showed Ed he was very impressed (I think secretly he was just pleased I didn't get in a nail painting grump like usual hehe).

Hope you are all having a rather chipper Tuesday evening <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment