Monday, December 3, 2012

My Mum's Christmas Magic Knitting Needles.

My wonderful mother has been extremely busy knitting away at some beautiful Christmas decorations this year! She knitted a Santa and friends to raffle at the charity that I volunteer for and I feel in love with his little friends so much I persuaded her to make some and turn them into Christmas decorations. They are just so adorable! She knitted a whole bunch so I could put some on Etsy for her (but I think I will steal a few to put up on Frasier the Christmas Tree as well hehe).




I can't actually choose a favourite out of this delightful trio and I can't wait to see what they look like on the tree. There are also some little angels waiting patiently to be photographed so I better get round to it in the next few days as Christmas is fast approaching. 

If you have fallen in love with these little guys as much as I have then there are a select few for sale on my Etsy shop Craft Cacophony. Snap them up quick so they can spread their Christmas cheer into your household <3



No comments:

Post a Comment