Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer Adventures & Life Plans.

You may have noticed that I have been pretty quiet over the last couple of months. I just realised how busy my life was with everything I was juggling and decided to just chill out a bit and take the time to ponder on where my life was heading and where I want to wanted to be. I have some wonderful new clarity on the future and have set some goals to work towards.  






































All my life pondering aside it has been a really fab summer full of BBQs, VWs, camping, picnics and sunshine. You may also notice that Doris (our VW campervan) has a sister now, I will introduce you to her properly soon. I have some big plans for her over the winter which I am super excited about!

Hope you have had a wicked summer. I will be posting more regularly again from now so watch this space...

Much Love
xkx

No comments:

Post a Comment